Remembering routes is the worst kind of a deal, especially when you haven’t been there for a long time, and it’s equally bizarre how every time you forget the turn and end up in a place from where you can’t find a way out, you have to be on your toes for clues if you’re on the right track or not.
Here are some struggles people face who can not remember routes;
1. No matter how many times you visit a place, you still get confused at the exact same point.
2. When you take a left based on your instinct, you realize the destination was on the right.
3. You cannot miss the sign boards on the road, as they are the only thing you can count on.
4. Directions from someone on call only confuse you more.
5. Driving alone is a nightmare.
6. All the roads appear similar to you.
7. And when you finally reach to your destination after facing all these struggles.