The iPhone 7 has been out for mere months, but chatter about the iPhone 8 has been loud and clear since well before and hasn’t waned yet.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the company is testing up different prototypes for the forthcoming 2017 iPhone.
Here are the biggest rumours we have read so far;
- You will charge it wirelessly
- The Home button’s going bye-bye
- It might have eye and face-scanning technology.
- The screen will be curved images on the screen will pop better than ever
- It will be available in three different models