Abiding by the laws of a country is the duty of every citizen residing within, however, there are some laws that may never be understood as to why they had been put to law initially. So, here are the top ten most weirdest laws from around the globe:
1. Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore.
2. A ban on marriages between first cousins in Utah, until by the age of 65.
3. In England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
4. In Thailand, it is illegal to step on money.
5. Being overweight Is illegal in Japan.
6. Divorce is illegal in Philippines and Vatican.
7. Milan requires that citizens must smile at all times, or face a fine.
8. Flushing the toilet after 10pm is illegal in Switzerland.
9. It is illegal to make funny faces at a dog in Oklahoma.
10. In France, it’s illegal for women to wear pants.
Watch this video for more crazy and illogical laws from around the world;